• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

RubiXer

WCA
2012MORA05

advincubing

YouTube
Visit Channel
Nb perm finger tricks

Does anyone have a good video or explanation for the finger-tricks/grips for this Nb Perm?

(z) U' R D' R2' U R' (U' D) R D' R2 U R' D R (z')

I can do the mirror Na without (major) re-grips, but am having a mess of a time figuring this one out.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Looks like it to me. Speedcubing store is a legit seller and all the puzzles I've ordered from them (7 puzzles total) all came pre lubed but its just some ok factory lube.

Would you think it would be ok to get? Do you think it would be the same quality as if it came from a cubing store?

WCA
2010WOMA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Look at his sig. There's no way he could get sub-5 with barely being sub-30(no offense).

It'd be more realistic for you to start averaging around 12, but with good practice you could be sub-10 or sub-8 relatively quickly.

He's talking about 2x2 not 3x3.

What are people talking about when they mention Square-1 parity? >__>

Same as the 4x4 and void cube without a fliped edge

TheGoldenBear

how to remove 3x3 storebought core?

Im planning to replace the core of my old storebought with a c4u. how do you remove the core without breaking the pieces?? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.