• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pailly19

im starting to practice 4x4 again, and am wondering what are some good methods maybe a step up from the beginners method.

kshrubb

Hey all, couldn't find a way to do this on google or here with the search function. After I lube my Weilong v2 I want to glue the center caps. I get a cap pop like 1/10 solves, 1/5 fast practice algorithms, and every h perm. Does anyone know what kind of glue I should use or where I should apply the glue to the actual cap? Thanks.

GuRoux

WCA
2014TANG03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey all, couldn't find a way to do this on google or here with the search function. After I lube my Weilong v2 I want to glue the center caps. I get a cap pop like 1/10 solves, 1/5 fast practice algorithms, and every h perm. Does anyone know what kind of glue I should use or where I should apply the glue to the actual cap? Thanks.

put white out where the center cap touches the inside of the center. if you want to remove it, you can just scratch it off.

lorki3

WCA
2009ENGE01
YouTube
Visit Channel

goodatthis

WCA
2014CAVA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is there any reason to know anti-SUNE if you just do SUNE with your left hand?
Many.

1. Antisune solves a different ZBLL than lefty sune, so you can use it as a PLL skip trick.
2. You can do the alg from multiple angles
3. You can use what position your hand is already in to your advantage and avoid regroups by doing an RU alg
4. RU algs are faster for most
5. If you recognize your EP, you can use an alternate sune alg to force a better PLL (usually just to make a square, so you'll have a J, V, or A perm)

Status
Not open for further replies.