• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

dingleb115

Logging became disabled on my CalCube Timer. I lost a few months worth of times and no new ones are being saved. Having trouble figuring out how to fix this myself. Any tips?

drogg

Most recons begin with W top G front. Most do W cross- which is the U face. Therefore you should put Green colour on U to solve with green cross.

Thanks got it now. Able to do some reconstructions of faster cubers than myself!

Anyone else out there who uses a green only cross who thinks life would have been a little easier just to use a White one! (for video and guide purposes!)

Carson

Premium Member
WCA
2008PENT01
Anyone else out there who uses a green only cross who thinks life would have been a little easier just to use a White one! (for video and guide purposes!)

Yes, I fought with this a lot early on. It is also confusing because I use a different orientation than most for BLD.

Anyone else out there who is CN who laughs at everyone that can only solve the cross on 1 specific color?
I'm not sure if this was meant to be a joke, or if you are just trying to be a jerk?

wytefury

YouTube
Visit Channel
Anyone else out there who is CN who laughs at everyone that can only solve the cross on 1 specific color?

Everybody that reads this, my bad. I didnt think about what I posted and posted it anyway. In my head at the time it was funny, now I read it again and see its really not. Sorry. I'll keep my future posts here positive, helpful, and/or uplifting.

Zaterlord

What is the highest tps in a solve?
What is the highest tps in a solve?
The highest i have seen is 9.43 in a solve by Felikz and 20.59 in CLL alg by RCTACameron

Brest

Staff member
YouTube
Visit Channel
anyone know the tps for the WR of all events like 3x3 to 7x7

Code:
		single			average	
Rubik's Cube	9.18 htps			
4x4 Cube	5.75 stps / 6.24 etps	4.83 stps / 5.54 etps
5x5 Cube				4.49 stps / 5.50 etps
2x2 Cube	5.80 htps		7.76 htps	
3x3 blindfolded	5.29 stps / 6.52 etps		
3x3 one-handed	4.30 htps / 5.35 etps	4.26 stps / 5.28 etps
3x3 with feet	1.61 qtps / 2.25 etps		
6x6 Cube	3.63 stps / 4.99 etps		
7x7 Cube				
4x4 blindfolded	1.69 stps / 2.49 etps		
5x5 blindfolded				
3x3 multi blind

Carson

Premium Member
WCA
2008PENT01
Everybody that reads this, my bad. I didnt think about what I posted and posted it anyway. In my head at the time it was funny, now I read it again and see its really not. Sorry. I'll keep my future posts here positive, helpful, and/or uplifting.

Things have a tendency to "sound" much different when written than when thought or spoken. I usually read my posts back to make sure they portray the tone I intended...

No worries... not like you claimed that real men solve with Rubik's brand cubes or called Stefen a girlie man.

KingTim96

WCA
2012SPIT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
*TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE MEMORIZED FULL CLL FOR 2x2*

1. In what order did you memorize you alg sets?(as in like antisune then sune? or like bowtie then moved to pi? if you understand what im saying)

2. how long did it take you to reach full cll?

3. what were your before and after averages on the 2x2?(before cll and after cll)

4. and does recognition improve after practice with cll?
Thanks everybody!

Riley

WCA
2007WOOR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
*TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE MEMORIZED FULL CLL FOR 2x2*

1. In what order did you memorize you alg sets?(as in like antisune then sune? or like bowtie then moved to pi? if you understand what im saying)

2. how long did it take you to reach full cll?

3. what were your before and after averages on the 2x2?(before cll and after cll)

4. and does recognition improve after practice with cll?
Thanks everybody!

I don't know full CLL, but I'm learning it now. (kinda)

1. Learning CLL's in groups always helps. Just like people learning OLL's, they usually learn it by shape. You can use whatever order of groups you want.
2 and 3 don't apply to me yet. For number 4, yes, just like with learning OLL, recognition comes with practice.

My question: Anyone know what happened here, a bit after 0:12? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKJltNcbgOs&feature=youtu.be
My theory is that I hit the timer twice really quick, but I tried doing it again, and it only stops it, doesn't start inspection again?

Status
Not open for further replies.