• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubetastic

YouTube
Visit Channel
I loved mine out of the box, and since then I have not modded my shengshou but I've tensioned it and lubed it and I still love it. No doubt that it would be better if I modded it, but I don't feel it's necessary for myself.

Carson

Premium Member
WCA
2008PENT01
I'm easily sub 20 at the moment. I average from 16-18 seconds. I'm currently learning full OLL (42 algs now) and trying to use X - cross and edge control in my solves. I have no idea how to preserve a pair or how to make X -crosses. All the X- crosses I make are mostly by accident or really really easy and usually occur about once in 500 solves maybe.

Could anyone give me some advice on what I should be doing and how I can improve overall?

Thanks heaps :)

Are you color neutral? Not all cube states allow for an easy x-cross. You may find that creating one will cost you significantly more time than you would save. If, however, you are color neutral, you can greatly increase the chances of finding a good case.

Status
Not open for further replies.