• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
Is it okay if I wash my Shengshou 5x5 with water to get rid of sticker residue before restickering, or is this a terrible idea that will completely ruin my 5x5 forever? What about a Moyu Aosu or Shengshou megaminx? I haven't really restickered a cube before so I don't know

You should just rub off the residue. Water doesn't help to remove the residue.

brian724080

Is it okay if I wash my Shengshou 5x5 with water to get rid of sticker residue before restickering, or is this a terrible idea that will completely ruin my 5x5 forever? What about a Moyu Aosu or Shengshou megaminx? I haven't really restickered a cube before so I don't know

Washing won't help. I think alcohol is really good at dealing with those - if you have any. Washing a cube is completely fine though

emolover

WCA
2009MAHO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Would somebody be able to inform me of a program that let's me color the stickers of a cube to a specific scramble and would give me the scramble to get to the scramble I want?

Hope that makes sense.

RubiksBeast

What weight lube should i get from the cubicle? I want to get weight 5 but I think it might be too heavy.

Last edited:

goodatthis

WCA
2014CAVA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
What is that last slot method called that skips OLL if all the pieces except for the F2L pieces are oriented? Examples would includ L' U2 R U R' U2 L for the regular pair F2L case, or triple sledgehammer.
Nevermind, found it. It's called OPLS. just posting to let people know that this is actually out there, I think it's pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.