• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinfiyks

YouTube
Visit Channel
People just sit at tables for an hour and try out solutions. Then they write it down and hand it to a judge. :)

You can read the details in the official rules, but basically you're allowed to have up to 3 of your own cubes (you must supply the cubes), paper, and pen. You may also have colored stickers to place on the cube if you find that helpful (it can be helpful for finding insertions). They give you a piece of paper with the scramble on it, along with spaces to write your solution. At the end of 60 minutes, you must be finished writing and hand the paper in to the judge. Then the judges try to find time before the end of the competition to do the tedious job of checking all the solutions to find out which ones are valid. This is often not a fun job (especially with the pressures of the rest of the competition to deal with at the same time), so please be kind and thoughtful to your judges. :D

What? :O Couldn't it just be manipulated in some way to find an easy solution?

Godmil

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
The order number should be in you account, and will have been given to you (maybe in an email) when you placed your order. The SKU is the product code for the item ( or maybe just it's name ) check the item's page to see if you can find a product code.

axe97

Alright so this may seem like a dumb question, but yeah

If i mod my Type AV, does it then become a Haiyan Memory? Or are Memory's produced from plastic molds that already have the mods in them?

bluedasher

When I am looking at certain events of cubing (Mainly FMC) I see people talking about move cancellations. What are move cancellations?

ben1996123

Banned
WCA
2009WHIT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
When I am looking at certain events of cubing (Mainly FMC) I see people talking about move cancellations. What are move cancellations?

Scramble: L' R B L D2 L2 B' R2 U2 L2 F' R U'
OLL: M U M' U2 M U M'
PLL: M2 U M2 U M' U2 M2 U2 M' U2
OLL+PLL: M U M' U2 M U M' M2 U M2 U M' U2 M2 U2 M' U2
OLL+PLL with cancellations: M U M' U2 M U M U M2 U M' U2 M2 U2 M' U2

Mike Hughey

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007HUGH01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
Last edited:

hic0057

WCA
2010HICK01
Alright so this may seem like a dumb question, but yeah

If i mod my Type AV, does it then become a Haiyan Memory? Or are Memory's produced from plastic molds that already have the mods in them?

Yes, when you mod your cube it basically becomes a Haiyan memory. The only difference is that the Haiyan Memory has been tensioned and lube by Haiyan himself (I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.