• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcuber

WCA
2010WHIT01
Who makes a good Square-1, pyraminx, megaminx, gigaminx, teraminx, and 2x2? Also, should I learn megaminx before gigaminx or just go straight to megaminx?

Square-1: Mf8 or Cubetwist
Pyraminx: Mefferts, Qj, Ghosthand, Edison etc
Megaminx: Mf8
Gigaminx: C4U but all gigaminxes suck
Teraminx: Mf8
2x2: Maru, Lanlan, Ghosthand, Diansheng etc

ben1996123

Banned
WCA
2009WHIT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You didn't use that to get your BLD times, did you?

As for your actual question, clearly it violates the spirit of the following rule:
3h) No modifications are allowed that enhance the basic concept of a puzzle. Some examples of enhancing the basic concept are: new moves are possible, normal moves are impossible, more pieces are visible, colours on the backside of the puzzle are visible, moves are done automatically, more or other solved states.

I'm not sure whether it violates the rule itself (as opposed to the spirit of the rule), though, since the rules don't define what normal moves are, and if the standard Rubik's Clock does those moves, one could try to argue they are normal moves.

Ok, and no, I don't use those moves in clock BLD.

Are there any square 1 solvers/alg generator type things?

Last edited:

hawkmp4

I said or a variation which that is and that alg worked for me but I think your problem is that instead of turning D turn the Dbr face.

EDIT: and you might also need to do a U2' instead of a U2

(R2' D') (R U2) (R' D) (R U2' R)

Status
Not open for further replies.