• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nlCuber22

WCA
2010CRIS01
YouTube
Visit Channel

PEZenfuego

I am debating whether or not to sand the bumps off a v cube 5. I am getting some pretty mixed opinions on it. What are the odds that I render this puzzle crap?

bwatkins

I've only solved this thing like 5 times...I recently had a really bad pop. When i put it back together I'm not sure if i did it right.

all but the las layer is solved correctly. The star on the top face is oriented correctly, but i only have 2 incorrect "edges" or stars at this point. Is this like some sort of crazy parity case or is it just put together wrong. I feel it is the latter, below is a picture...blue in yellow are of interest.

MichaelP.

WCA
2009PERK02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've only solved this thing like 5 times...I recently had a really bad pop. When i put it back together I'm not sure if i did it right.

all but the las layer is solved correctly. The star on the top face is oriented correctly, but i only have 2 incorrect "edges" or stars at this point. Is this like some sort of crazy parity case or is it just put together wrong. I feel it is the latter, below is a picture...blue in yellow are of interest.

Just take it apart and put it back solved. I believe this is an unsolvable state though.

Last edited:

bwatkins

Just take it apart and put it back solved. Then put it back solved. I believe this is an unsolvable state though.

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.