• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muesli

Premium Member
WCA
2009SMIT05
YouTube
Visit Channel
So I ordered something from cube4you today. When i checked out i choosed Bank transfer. Then this message showed up on screen
"Failure,Please contact admin.()Not enough money. eCheck will show failure too,and will be delay."
still i got an e-mail from paypal saying that i should transfer the money to cube4you. What should i do now? Transfer the money or wait till i get a response from cube4you?
Don't transfer the money and email James.

V-te

YouTube
Visit Channel
Have you ever had days were your average just goes up for no reason?
For example, I was averaging 23 just yesterday, and now I'm back to 27. I can't get a sub 25 solve, and yesterday my worst was 26. What's going on?

V-te

YouTube
Visit Channel
For example, I was averaging 23 just yesterday, and now I'm back to 27. I can't get a sub 25 solve, and yesterday my worst was 26. What's going on?
Always. My averages on CCT go up and down like a rollercoaster.

But I was finally being consistent! Grr... this is bad, I practice like crazy and I'm still stuck.

PEZenfuego

I am a big fan of the cube-within-a-cube pattern. I was doing this to my various cubes today. Unfortunately for the 5x5 and 7x7 I got a parity where the center was rotated 90 degrees. For the 5x5, it was no big deal, I just solved it and then tried the pattern again. There is a 50% chance of "parity." On the 7x7 I DO NOT want to retry my luck and was wondering if there is any sort of algorithm or technique to either fixing the parity from this point or ensuring that it does not happen again. Thanks.

Cyrus C.

WCA
2010COLA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Always. My averages on CCT go up and down like a rollercoaster.

But I was finally being consistent! Grr... this is bad, I practice like crazy and I'm still stuck.

Switch to Petrus.

Evan Liu

WCA
2009LIUE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Does anyone have a green center piece of a white mefferts 4x4 that they'd be willing to part with for free? Mine broke a over a month ago, and I have requested one from mefferts 3 times already, but each time they sent me a 5x5 center-edge piece...

Muesli

Premium Member
WCA
2009SMIT05
YouTube
Visit Channel
What is a troll?
A troll is a green monster that lives under a bridge and eats goats.

An internet troll, on the other hand. "In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

Status
Not open for further replies.