• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTW2007

BattsMan
2008WARL01
I say lucky is any skip of a full step, but with this qualifier:

-It's only lucky if you weren't in control of the skip (i.e. LL control during last slot to force an OLL skip doesn't count).

AndyRoo789

Premium Member
How do you properly execute scrambles?

Cross on top?
Cross on bottom?
Green on front?
etc.

TMOY

WCA
2008COUR01
Hey guys.

If I have parity during BLD (OP), would anything mess up if I fixed it when I finish executing the edges?
I assume you solve edges before corners. You can always solve parity while finishing edges, but you have to be careful about corner orientation: either you keep track of it or you perform your parity fix on two already oriented corners.

SkateTracker

YouTube
Visit Channel
Black or white?! I'm getting ready to order my first V-Cubes, and I really can't decide. I'm used to both. I like the white better for the fact that I could have a black and dark purple side and have it stand out vs. on black it wouldn't, but I like the black cube a lot too...

MEH. x_x

i luv pants

I would get black, those are limited time. If you want, later get black.
Question: Why does the Vcube 6 need inner pieces? Whats wrong with the outside peices?

Last edited:

Muesli

Premium Member
WCA
2009SMIT05
YouTube
Visit Channel
I would get black, those are limited time. If you want, later get black.
Question: Why does the Vcube 6 need inner pieces? Whats wrong with the outside peices?
The V-6 has exactly the same mechanism as the V-7, except the middle layer is hidden. Without the inner pieces the cube wouldn't hold together, like a 3x3x3 doesn't if you take the core and edges out.

janelle

WCA
2010TINJ01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just a question. Does it matter if that I do F2L with the cross on the left hand instead of the bottom? Or should I learn how to do it on the bottom? I use intuitive F2L and I'm not very good. I do alot of cube rotations and my hands lose control sometimes. Sometimes I actually drop the cube. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.