• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

aznanimedude

i know at least for the cubicle that if you only wanna switch one sticker, like the pink for a red in full brights, you can just put in the comments which sticker you want to switch out and they can do it for you. I know because i emailed and asked because i was thinking of half brights + bright blue instead of regular blue from the cubicle and was told such. I assume it might be applicable at other places but doesn't hurt to ask.

arvind1999

WCA
2013TATI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
i know at least for the cubicle that if you only wanna switch one sticker, like the pink for a red in full brights, you can just put in the comments which sticker you want to switch out and they can do it for you. I know because i emailed and asked because i was thinking of half brights + bright blue instead of regular blue from the cubicle and was told such. I assume it might be applicable at other places but doesn't hurt to ask.

Puzzle addictions has such a thing I think.

MF8/TomZ 3x4x5 tensioning help

Hi, I can't seem to get the 3x5 center caps off. I was able to tighten the tension through the gaps on the 3x4 and 4x5 faces with a skinny screw driver but I can't do the other two faces. Anyone know how to remove the center caps?

Thanks

Metroidam11

YouTube
Visit Channel
Broken Shengshou 7x7 Core

I recently had an accident with my Shengshou 7x7x7 and the core literally snapped in half. Does anyone know where I can purchase Shengshou parts or a core that will suit this puzzle?

For now, I think I will glue the core back together. I've never done this before, are there any tips that you guys can recommend? What adhesive works best for this plastic, is it not worth fixing, etc.

s0

Solve

When is it appropriate to practice on a cube that is not meant for speedsolving? (Like Rubik's brand?)

kunparekh18

WCA
2013PARE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Re: The One Answer Question Thread

When is it appropriate to practice on a cube that is not meant for speedsolving? (Like Rubik's brand?)

1. Not appropriate at all. Get a better cube as soon as you can.

2. When you feel like you're not progressing at all on a better cube. Doing some solves on a Rubiks and then going back to a speedcube will make you feel faster (psychologically).

Sent from my A75 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.