• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

mDiPalma

I heard someone say differential oil and shock oil are toxic. Can you get those two at an auto/hardware store? I have 3 little kids at home and sometimes they play with my cubes...

Silicone by itself has a low toxicity. But that doesn't mean that other components of the lubricant aren't dangerous. If I recall correctly, the label on my Traxxas differential lubricant noted that the lubricant was predicted to cause cancer in the state of California (or something along those lines). Interpret this however you want, but I don't let my infant cousins touch my cube for this reason. (also they might drop it!)

HMS

Will Cubesmith's Round stickers fit on an Alpha-CC? If not, how ridiculous would it look to use the smaller Round 4x4 Stickers?

Edit: Looking at the CC once more next to my 4x4, it doesn't seem to farfetched. It'd still be good to know if the 3x3 stickers would work, though.

Bump.

Cubinguy

I'm planning to order stickers in 1 month but I can't choose the shades. Can anyone please show me a picture of a 3x3 in a checkerboard pattern with ZBW/ZBB stickers plz?

omer

Speed, corner cutting, lock ups , pops out of Guhong v1 and v2 which is the best
I can't really compare them because I only have the V2 but I can say it NEVER pops, ever. I've done about 2000 solves with it already and it hasn't popped once, I only rarely get a corner twist when I do algorithms really fast and bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.