• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

aznanimedude

Should I relearn different algs and replace my older slower ones?

if you feel like it'll help then why not?

i changed some of mine because i didn't want to do cube rotations, and some of the ones i initially learned i only did because i was lazy and only wanted to do 2-gens, but the ones i use now, i'm much more comfortable with and can fingertrick well so it worked out well, and even now i might still change some of them, maybe :p

legitcuber

Best F2l Tutorial?

Hey Guys,
I want to know what tutorial you learned your F2l from?
I average around 55 sec on the beginner method and want to learn Fridrich.
In your opinion what is the Best F2l tutorial out there?
Thanks

Endgame

Hi everyone,

Yesterday, there was sand in DIY ZhanChi, so I cleaned all the pieces including the center pieces with water and washing liquid. So far so good, but I still feel some sort of scratchy feeling that didn't occur before. I think some of the sand has gotten in to the core. What do I need to do?

Thanks in advance!

drewsopchak

WCA
2010SOPC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi everyone,

Yesterday, there was sand in DIY ZhanChi, so I cleaned all the pieces including the center pieces with water and washing liquid. So far so good, but I still feel some sort of scratchy feeling that didn't occur before. I think some of the sand has gotten in to the core. What do I need to do?

Thanks in advance!
Unscrew each screw, wash the core, dry the core, and reassemble.

cubernya

Premium Member
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance!

If you didn't lube it then it's probably the springs

WCA
2010WOMA01
YouTube
Visit Channel

ottozing

Platinum Member
WCA
2012MCNE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
what is the exact difference between the older early production guhong v1s (the ones that had black screws) and the newer guhong v1s? is their a difference in plastic? if so, what type of plastic was used?

im trying to track one down on ebay or craigslist or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.