• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNinjaCuber

The lubricant: D39? with maru lube? where to buy?

is it good? most of the asian cubers use this with maru lube! and it turned out great i guess!
personal question: can i put D39 in my luggage bag and bring it from china to canada?
the lubricant thread does NOTHING to this! it doesn't even have D39!

Endgame

For as far as I'm concerned, liquid (which includes silicone lubricant) is illegal via air mail, so it will probably be banned in commercial flights too.

Raiz

WCA
2011HERN03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I re- assembaled my shengshou 6X6 and if you saw my last post im having the sme issue where the 2 inner layers catch on something and wnt move. i was looking at it and it seems like the noches on the center peices get in the way of the center peices and prevent them from moving. what do i do i really need help! thanks. :)

iCube4fun

I have been cubing for 2 months and have an average of 1 min for solving the 3x3x3 and wonder if it's a good time to start learning how to solve the 4x4x4, or should I wait until I'm better at the 3x3 before starting on the 4x4?

Smiles

YouTube
Visit Channel
I have been cubing for 2 months and have an average of 1 min for solving the 3x3x3 and wonder if it's a good time to start learning how to solve the 4x4x4, or should I wait until I'm better at the 3x3 before starting on the 4x4?

learning bigger cubes isn't any obligation, but it can help with your speed on the 3x3. if you try it, you might even like bigger cubes better.

you can actually learn the big cubes whenever you want, as long as you know how to solve the 3x3, that's good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.