• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

sukesh12

WCA
2011SUBA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
How should I improve my cross times in 3x3?

Can someone tell me a good finger trick of Z-perm and H-perm? I'm always having problem to execute the M and M' algorithm. :)

You gotta focus on one method. Right now you focus on Fridrich. You can watch Badmephisto's advanced cross video. Here's the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY_FbpdNRCQ

Here's another one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcacSzrpMg8

Reliable way to remove the probability of center caps falling off from the mini type A? Thanks.

You can stick them with Super glue. I did the same thing in the ShengSou 4x4 of mine. The corner caps fell and I stuck them with Super glue.

Last edited by a moderator:

ottozing

Platinum Member
WCA
2012MCNE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
CAN ANYONE TEACH ME HOW TO BUILD BLOCK INN ZZ METHOD. I AM OK AT EO LINE AND LAST LAYER

you should probably look into learning f2l for fridrich along with roux block building and apply that to zz. theres enough tutorials on youtube for this. also, dont bump and old thread with something that belongs in the one answer question thread, and all caps wont make you popular amongst members.

HMark

Can someone tell me a good finger trick of Z-perm and H-perm? I'm always having problem to execute the M and M' algorithm. :)

ThomasJE

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel

H perm: M2 U' M2 U2' M2 U' M2
Do M2 slices with your ring and middle fingers with your right hand under the cube and U' with your ring (and middle finger for U2') on your left hand. If this doesn't make sense, then watch vids of top cubers doing H and Z perms.

scrubofcubes

Sorry for asking so many questions, new cuber :/

I just assembled my diy zhanchi using the crazy bad cuber tutorial, and it feels "sandy" and clicky(hopefully you understand the feel I'm describing). I can't say I like it, does this feel go away after breaking in, or is there a certain mod that makes it a little smoother? Thanks again for answering all of my questions

drewsopchak

WCA
2010SOPC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sorry for asking so many questions, new cuber :/

I just assembled my diy zhanchi using the crazy bad cuber tutorial, and it feels "sandy" and clicky(hopefully you understand the feel I'm describing). I can't say I like it, does this feel go away after breaking in, or is there a certain mod that makes it a little smoother? Thanks again for answering all of my questions
Just lube it up.

Felix Jen

Help my poppy Guhong

I put torpedoes into my Guhong, lubed with lubix, set the tension and solved it a couple times. After that, it started to explode every time i solve it... The tension isn't that loose and if i set it any tighter, it will suck...

any suggestion?

emolover

WCA
2009MAHO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
How does one go about doing U2s with there left hand when they have been doing it with there right for almost three years? I can not for the life of me to the point at which it is fast and comfortable for me.

ottozing

Platinum Member
WCA
2012MCNE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
what would be a good way to make a speedcubing website for someone who is a nub at html?

question bump, i really want to make a website and i dont want to start a thread on something that belongs in the one answer question thread just to get the one answer (PS im not making a threat, i just really want some help with this).

Status
Not open for further replies.