• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

skeletonboy

I don't know. But instead of posting that repeatedly, why dont you just message him? He is a popular cuber but not to the point where he is a douch-e and ignores people that ask him something. I would recomend messages him on speedsolving but not YouTube.

Oh, sorry for the double post, I thought I didn't post it cause I was in a rush. Sorry. And, ok, I'll try to do that, I thought he would be too busy doing other stuff like cubing and homework and wouldn't check messages. Thanks.

^I'm just curious. Why?

Well, I wanted to see his opinion of with or w/o torpedos. Just gathering some info. :)

Last edited:

Chrisandstuff

Ok im starting to work on learning full PLL I know all algs for 2LPLL and also the T-Perm and Y-Perm but the more algs im learning (only doing 1-2 a day) the more I start to worry couse they seem so similar sometimes and I dont want to mix them up. Like while I was practicing the Y-perm I ended up doing a T-Perm I didnt even realise I was doing the wrong alg till I finished the T-Perm and it didnt end the way the Y perm was supposed to(obviously). So I guess my questions are is this natural? and How do you keep yourself from not doing the wrongs algs?

asportking

YouTube
Visit Channel
Ok im starting to work on learning full PLL I know all algs for 2LPLL and also the T-Perm and Y-Perm but the more algs im learning (only doing 1-2 a day) the more I start to worry couse they seem so similar sometimes and I dont want to mix them up. Like while I was practicing the Y-perm I ended up doing a T-Perm I didnt even realise I was doing the wrong alg till I finished the T-Perm and it didnt end the way the Y perm was supposed to(obviously). So I guess my questions are is this natural? and How do you keep yourself from not doing the wrongs algs?
It happens to a lot of people (at least it happened to me). What I found helped was to not learn any new algs until I could easily distinguish between the ones I've already learned. If you find yourself mixing up algs often, whenever you come across a case that you know, take a few extra seconds to really think about which alg you should be using.

Status
Not open for further replies.