• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

pcuber

WCA
2010ADAM02
Yes, those minxs are the same. Let me just stress that tile, is way better than stickered. I ordered a stickered version of a megaminx and the stickers wore off that same day. It is worth it to order the tile version of the minx even if it costs a bit more. The tiles can sometimes come off, but you can always glue them back on with super glue or something and they will never come off again.

Thank you for the help. OK, so the tiles are the difference, I can always by some Mf8 stickers to replace it.

Sg.Speedcuber

WCA
2009ZAMZ01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is it safe to lube a Dayan GuHong with CRC? There was a video on YouTube about how to make a GuHong beastly,and there was an advice saying no to lube GuHong with CRC?
With this in mind,is lubix the optimal lube for Dayan cubes?Could someone do a test on this.

RyanReese09

Premium Member
WCA
2010REES01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Lubix is the best lube for Guhong, hands down.

During OH I try and grab the cube (I use left hand) with ring/middle finger on DB/LB respectively, and thumb encompassing the bottom 4 pieces on the F face, though sometimes my hands slide down during solves, and I have to regrip, and in that time I get a misalignment and it takes like 3 seconds or so each time I have to do that (sometimes 2 times per solve). I also get this while trying to regrip after doing an F move in OLL. My question is, is there anyway to prevent the sliding of my hand? I can do a solve on video to demonstrate but it should be pretty self explanatory.

Also, which F perm should I use OH? The R'U'F' Tperm, or R U R' U' R' U R U2 L' R' U R U' L U' R U R'. Or a third option?

Last edited:

y3k9

Juju

I have both the Lanlan and the Ghost Hand/Shengshou. The Lan Lan is definitely my favourite. It turns much better out of the box too. You have to play with the tensions and spend a lot more time with the Shengshou to get it feeling even as good as the lanlan in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.