• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

miniGOINGS

So QTM 2-Gen, HTM 2-Gen, and STM 2-Gen all mean different things. My question has been answered. :)

DcF1337

I haven't been reading the threads recently so forgive me if this has been asked before.

If you go to the V-Cubes website you'll see that they have pictures of new V-Cubes, the V2-4, 6b, 8-11.

Are these renders just there to show how far their V-cube patent can go or are they actually going to release new V-Cubes in the near future?

WCA
2010LECA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I haven't been reading the threads recently so forgive me if this has been asked before.

If you go to the V-Cubes website you'll see that they have pictures of new V-Cubes, the V2-4, 6b, 8-11.

Are these renders just there to show how far their V-cube patent can go or are they actually going to release new V-Cubes in the near future?

Assuming YJ and etc knock if off...heh, get it?
But they are in production.

Plaincow

WCA
2010PABS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
my friend just got me hooked on magics( he avgs around 1sec hes gewd) and we both started on 2x2. which magic should i buy? we just got a magic from speedcubeshop.com but it broke almost right away when he used it. i dont remember what kind. but the question is what 2x2 and magic should i buy? i bought us a 2x2 ghost hand its pretty nice and we loosened it and it keeps popping should we tighten it? thanks for answering.

Inf3rn0

WCA
2009HOBB01
my friend just got me hooked on magics( he avgs around 1sec hes gewd) and we both started on 2x2. which magic should i buy? we just got a magic from speedcubeshop.com but it broke almost right away when he used it. i dont remember what kind. but the question is what 2x2 and magic should i buy? i bought us a 2x2 ghost hand its pretty nice and we loosened it and it keeps popping should we tighten it? thanks for answering.

I recommend a Lanlan for 2x2

aronpm

If I average 30s using F2l, 2L Oll, 1L pll
what should my BLD average be, using old pochmann method?

Speedsolving times are generally not related to blindsolving times.

Example: Feliks and I both average about 1:10 to 1:30 in BLD. He's almost twice as fast as me at speedsolving.

Last edited:

Feryll

If I average 30s using F2l, 2L Oll, 1L pll
what should my BLD average be, using old pochmann method?

BLD and regular solving is one of those things that times are independent. But nobody likes to hear that response, so I think that 3-4 minutes would be good? I wouldn't really be able to know unless I know when you started.

ariasamie

YouTube
Visit Channel
Speedsolving times are generally not related to blindsolving times.

Example: Feliks and I both average about 1:10 to 1:30 in BLD. He's almost twice as fast as me at speedsolving.
BLD and regular solving is one of those things that times are independent. But nobody likes to hear that response, so I think that 3-4 minutes would be good? I wouldn't really be able to know unless I know when you started.
thank you. yes you are right. they are independent.

Status
Not open for further replies.