• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kcl

WCA
2013LEJE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
What is a good way to keep the caps in the calvin square 1? It's mainly the white/yellow edge caps and I don't want to disassemble the puzzle and I don't want to risk using super glue or something. I already tried putting lube where it sticks and it didn't work. Is there a good way of using the paper trick or something? or another way to make them stay?

You can either do the paper trick as mentioned by ubercuber or you can glue it. Personally, I just glued mine. The way the lip is molded on the caps, it was very easy and not at all messy to glue it. I had like one tiny bit of excess which I sanded off. Now my sq1 is pretty great :)

JoshCuber

Do cube4you springs work just as well as dayan springs in the shengshou 7x7x7 Linglong?

Last edited:
P

pappas

Does anyone know where I can find some alternative algorithms to the ones on the kirjava+meep skewb page?
In particular, I'm looking for L5C (last five centre) algs.

linderj24

F2L.png if you have this scenario and you are looking at the red side whats the easiest way to insert the pair without using a cube rotation

Katazui

WCA
2013NGUY03
USA Cubing Jackets

Hi!

I'm new to this forum and I like it so far. I have a big question. Where can I get a USA Cubing Jacket with my last name printed on it? I really want one for christmas! So, I really trying to put this item on my wishlist. Where can I also get he Team USA Cubing Logo? It looks very nice.

Danny!

AlexMaass

WCA
2011MAAS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Status
Not open for further replies.