• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.
WCA
2010WOMA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Can someone upload the sticker templates for the mefferts Vulcano puzzle and a 3x3 Hexagonal Dypramid? I need them so I can make stickers for those puzzles.

I have already ordered 8 cubes in the past week and I want to buy 2 more
this one
http://www.icubemart.com/apps/webstore/products/show/3454666
and this one
http://www.icubemart.com/apps/webstore/products/show/3009839
the problem is that I don't have an online paying account and my mom usual pays for them and giver the money she thinks I have already go to many and won't let me buy them. What should I do?

Last edited:

JasonK

Premium Member
WCA
2011KILB01
For OH solving should I use my normal method of speedsolving? I use Roux.

Or are there like special methods more tailored for OH solving?

Roux is good for OH, you just need to learn to do M moves with the table. Look up one of Kirjava's (snkenjoi), Waffle's (cubes4lyfe), or 5BLD's OH videos on youtube and you'll see what I mean.

Speedmaster

Wityou 5th version of the 3x3 cube of witeden. also called C5 i think. witlong is the 4th version of the 3x3 cube of witeden. and witeden is the shop and producer of them.

BlueDevil

WCA
2011LOWR01
I'm trying to unscrew my ss 5x5 to lube it, but I'm having some trouble. FIrst of all, the screws are very difficult to turn. Also, I looked and saw 4 threads showing, loosened it some more, then checked again, and there were only 3 threads showing. I can't seem to get past 3/4 threads. And I am turning it to the left, and have been this whole time.

cubeone

You might have stripped a thread (which you know you have done if while you are turning it a feel a sudden bump), but if that's not the case I'm not really sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.