• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Godmil

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
A is goujia
B and F are old and new Sheng En
E is Dainshen

It seems companies tied themselves to letters, so I wouldn't be surprised if the company that is now called Witeden was the same one that made all the Type C's. Unless someone actually knows differently.

WCA
2010WOMA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
A is goujia
B and F are old and new Sheng En
E is Dainshen

It seems companies tied themselves to letters, so I wouldn't be surprised if the company that is now called Witeden was the same one that made all the Type C's. Unless someone actually knows differently.

wrong type A is Alpha not GouJia. GouJia is a separate company and type B was never made by Sheng En. If Sheng En mad type B's then they would still be around and never sucked

Last edited:
YouTube
Visit Channel
Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sahid Velji

Why is it recommended to learn 1-2 OLL or PLL (any algorithms actually) per day? When I re-learnt all my OLL and PLL, I learnt 3-5 algs every day and had no problem. I think that's because I was re-learning them, I already knew all of them 2 years ago. Now when I'm trying to learn CLL for 2x2, should I just learn 1 alg every day? Recognition seems much more difficult than just OLL or PLL.

JyH

WCA
2011HORI01
How to force OLL skips on these cases? I'd like direct algorithms, rather than doing something like making a the pair then just doing WV (unless it's the easiest way).

Last edited:

Muesli

Premium Member
WCA
2009SMIT05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Why is it recommended to learn 1-2 OLL or PLL (any algorithms actually) per day? When I re-learnt all my OLL and PLL, I learnt 3-5 algs every day and had no problem. I think that's because I was re-learning them, I already knew all of them 2 years ago. Now when I'm trying to learn CLL for 2x2, should I just learn 1 alg every day? Recognition seems much more difficult than just OLL or PLL.

Learn as many as you feel comfortable with. I, personally, can learn between 1 and 5 algorithms a day depending on the complexity and length. OLLs, for example, are often just a flurry of triggers that remove and re-insert F2L slots, so they're generally pretty easy. PLLs though are a little trickier.

Status
Not open for further replies.