• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

PHPJaguar

Would it be a good idea to start a thread as a single place to post your times, splits, solve vids, etc. to ask for advice on their solves?

Individual people tend to have different things slowing them down. "you need to turn faster," "you need to focus on looking ahead," "you rotate the cube too much during F2L," "you need to work on your accuracy," "use a metronome, your solves are too choppy," "buy a DIY."

iSpinz

WCA
2010INKJ01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Would it be a good idea to start a thread as a single place to post your times, splits, solve vids, etc. to ask for advice on their solves?

Individual people tend to have different things slowing them down. "you need to turn faster," "you need to focus on looking ahead," "you rotate the cube too much during F2L," "you need to work on your accuracy," "use a metronome, your solves are too choppy," "buy a DIY."

It wouldn't be of much use. The people who post those kinds of videos wouldn't even care to see if there is a thread about it.

cincyaviation

WCA
2010HOVL02

It wouldn't be of much use. The people who post those kinds of videos wouldn't even care to see if there is a thread about it.
i think it might be a bit helpful, but only if it was for just helpful criticism on solve videos and such
also, ispinz, if popbuying doesn't have taiyans in stock by the 10th, im ordering from your store..

MichaelP.

WCA
2009PERK02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm interested in creating some basic mods on some cubes, but I don't have supplies, so I'm going to the hardware store and I need a list of things to ask for (ex. Epoxy putty). I'm not doing anything very complicated. Can someone give me a short list of supplies I should get?

D

Deleted member 2864

In competition, how did your times get affected? Exactly how much do they tend improve/worsen (or maybe stay the same).

iSpinz

WCA
2010INKJ01
YouTube
Visit Channel

i think it might be a bit helpful, but only if it was for just helpful criticism on solve videos and such
also, ispinz, if popbuying doesn't have taiyans in stock by the 10th, im ordering from your store..
I'm out of Taiyans currently, but will be getting more plus new stock in ~10 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.