• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

notluK

YouTube
Visit Channel
what do they use to make the stackmat timer mat?
the one i ordered doesnt come with a mat so i was wondering if i could buy something with a similar feel to it in the shops

The material of my mat is just like that of a mouse pad, only somewhat thinner than most mouse pads.

Godmil

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I was reading on the Wiki about a Pyraminx Method called 'Fan's Pyraminx Method' it sounds super efficient and says there are only 20 algs, but I can't find any other information about it. Does anyone know where I could find out more about it?

TMOY

WCA
2008COUR01

Erzz

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
My 3x3's black side has a engraved logo on the center piece, which can be felt through the sticker. Is this cube legal for BLD?

Novriil

WCA
2009KRUU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
My 3x3's black side has a engraved logo on the center piece, which can be felt through the sticker. Is this cube legal for BLD?

It's only on one center piece. Many cubes have those engraved logos. And yes they are legal.
If you know where for example white side is then you still don't know if the side facing towards you is green, blue, orange or red (western color scheme)

danthecuber

WCA
2011SELZ01
YouTube
Visit Channel
For me personally, I have up and down days. Some days, it's an extreme difference from my average, and sometimes its much worse than my average. As you start to learn more algs, those up and downs should even out.

The big difference maker for me is F2l recognition. Good recognition=good overall times, bad recognition=bad overall times

A PLL skip could mess with that logic though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.