• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronb

Is it normal to prefer U' turns with my left hand over U turns with my right hand? I'm right-handed BTW which is what makes it weird.

I'm the same way, but U2' is hell for me. My left hand cannot trigger any moves at all. :p

asportking

YouTube
Visit Channel
Does CN helps looking ahead development?
Actually, most people think non-color neutrality has better lookahead, since they're always looking for one color instead of alternatin between six different colors.

Does speedcubeshop still sell replacement pieces? I remember them doing it a while back, but I couldn't find it on their site.

WCA
2010WOMA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Prisma Puzzle Timer can. It can graph, but not connect the lines.

Question: One of the caps of the pegs on my Rubik's Clock fell off and i lost it. Is it still competition legal?

I just tried it and it seems to recognize the SpeedStack timer half the time

I think you can still to use the clock the caps are not like a standard cube where caps are crucial.

joshs2000ss

Has anyone used White Lightning bike chain lubricant for their cube? It says it has no petroleum and I read on the manufacturer site that it is safe for plastic.

It was the epic ride version of the lubricant that I thought might work best.

Last edited:

insane569

WCA
2011LUEV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Theres a bunch of black dust on my cubes screw. Why?
2jcf3s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.