I want to get a new main because I don’t like my Gts2m and cubes have been coming out with customizable features. I was thinking of getting a gan. However, I’m not sure whether or not to wait to see what gan’s new 3x3 will be in June or go ahead and buy one now. As far as I know it could be a million times better than the xs or slightly worse. I just don’t know. I’m fine with waiting but if there is no reason to wait then I might as well get the xs now. Thoughts?