• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
When I solve the cube I usually get around 46 or so seconds. I think what slows me down the most is F2L. I’m finishing it difficult to improve F2L. I am getting a bit faster with it, but not by much. Currently I use intuitive F2L. Would it be better for me to learn F2L algorithms?

Hi all,

Seems like a lot of the time, I see people using M-move slices during F2L or near the end of it. I was wondering what this is about? What algs are they? Because it seems like these people are usually always the fastest.

Thanks for the input and happy cubing

Last edited:
Hello,

I have noticed there are several resources for Rotationless F2L...

My main question is: is it practical to learn all of these algorithims to master F2L as a whole? I am not talking about all the standard algs, but really fancy inserts and pairing techniques, hence "Rotationless F2L".

This is one of the videos I found, and I don't know if it's worth learning all of them: