• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Imsoosm

Anti-EG-1 for 2x2

So if you build your side and there is bar on front, like Anti-CLL you recognise the diag corner case, then do the EG-1 for that case but cancel into R2 F2 R2 at the end.
I just happened to come across a solve where this is useful. So @NigelTheCuber you were imitating abunickabhi but putting EG-1 algs in a message, and I decided to learn one of the easier ones (EG-1 T 2).

Generated By csTimer on 2022-06-20
single: 1.884

Time List:
1. 1.884 F U F' R F' R2 U' R' F'

This scramble has a one move yellow face into EG-1 T 1, and T 1 is the opposite case of T 2. So here was my solution:

R2 U y' (basically D) F' R' F R2 U R' U' R U (R F2 R2 U2) [cancelled into PBL]

I did the face and then did the opposite case alg, then did PBL.

NigelTheCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I just happened to come across a solve where this is useful. So @NigelTheCuber you were imitating abunickabhi but putting EG-1 algs in a message, and I decided to learn one of the easier ones (EG-1 T 2).

Generated By csTimer on 2022-06-20
single: 1.884

Time List:
1. 1.884 F U F' R F' R2 U' R' F'

This scramble has a one move yellow face into EG-1 T 1, and T 1 is the opposite case of T 2. So here was my solution:

R2 U y' (basically D) F' R' F R2 U R' U' R U (R F2 R2 U2) [cancelled into PBL]

I did the face and then did the opposite case alg, then did PBL.
Lol yes. T 1 alg is R U' R2 F R2 U R' U2 R' F R F'

IsThatA4x4

WCA
2022RITC01
Might want to stay on-topic guys...

Anyway, (most of the) TLS algs with pictures are now done for the LSLL thingy! You can find them here if you wanted to use them for some reason.
Cases with more than one alg have included the MCC for each alg, so you can make a more informed choice (although, sometimes the MCC is very off).
Couldn't get every alg because some failed (>15 moves), and some just weren't genned by the batch solver for no apparent reason (AUF is not the reason), I'll be regenning/genning those, and some bad cases (19+ MCC).

YouTube
Visit Channel
anyway...
2x2 is cool. I used to solve 2x2 on jfly sim using only ortega and it was so much fun
but know I lost my muscle memory. i have to practice again
my uncle watched me solve and he said I could develop depression for doing the same thing over and over again xD

Xatu

Z4 method guide (first ever!)

Step 1: centers
solve center pieces.
Step 2: pair DF+DB dedges
If the dedges are not in the same orientation, pair them as you would in the beginner's method, making sure to restore centers. Then, Place it in it's spot.
If the dedges are in the same oreintation, place them in UBl and FRd and do Lw U' R U Lw2 U' R' U Lw.
Step 3: EOPair remaining dedges
same as step 2. but you don't have to place them in their spots. Make sure The edges are oreinted. To make lookahead easier, Place them in DR, BR, DL, and BL.
step 4: flip remaining bad edges
Flip remaining bad edges you would on 3x3. if you have parity, do the OLL parity alg.
step 5: 3x3 stage
solve like a 3x3!
step 6: you solved it!
you might get PLL Parity though.