• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
i need help finding stickers for my yuxin 3x3. its a decently old cube and i cant seem to find any stickers sadly. if u can find any, please send the link, thanks :D
Here’s a set for the Little Magic:

…and one for the Huanglong:

Not sure which cube you have, but these are the only Yuxin 3x3 sticker sets that TheCubicle has.

WCA
2019RAMI14
YouTube
Visit Channel
Here’s a set for the Little Magic:

…and one for the Huanglong:

Not sure which cube you have, but these are the only Yuxin 3x3 sticker sets that TheCubicle has.
thanks for the help, but the name of the 3x3 is deadass yuxin 3x3

WCA
2022WEIP01
What method should I learn as a "secondary" method? I will mainly use it to gain new knowledge (Like if I wanted to learn blockbuilding I would learn Petrus etc) for CFOP. How far should I go into the method? Should I consider using 2 methods or even method neutral?
Method neutral would be good, though I haven't tried it out yet.

ender9994

WCA
2008GROM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
About to start teaching my friend pyraminx, but I still use the same beginner method I learned when I first started. After solving 1 layer minus an edge, I solve one edge on the top layer and then finish with one of Sarah Strong's algs:

https://sarah.cubing.net/pyraminx/l3e

Is this still the best beginner method, or do most people solve the entire first layer and then solve the last 3 edges of the top layer? If so, what are considered the best algs for that method? Thank you.

Flowkap

Does anyone know the difference between WCA Account and csTimer ID for auto-export in csTimer?
Your WCA account is exactly that. Only affiliated with WCA organization. Cstimer can link its own private ID to your WCA ID (so You don't have a dedicated cstimer account) but stores the data on cstimer servers. They have nothing to do with WCA. Also download backups as cstimer seems not being maintained anymore and might go offline any time. (Apparently someone needs to pay for hosting still)

BlueAcidball

YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks! :D
Your WCA account is exactly that. Only affiliated with WCA organization. Cstimer can link its own private ID to your WCA ID (so You don't have a dedicated cstimer account) but stores the data on cstimer servers. They have nothing to do with WCA. Also download backups as cstimer seems not being maintained anymore and might go offline any time. (Apparently someone needs to pay for hosting still)

ruffleduck

YouTube
Visit Channel

cuberswoop

WCA
2022FROU01
hey, i have 2x2-4x4, pyra, squan, skewb, mega, 2x2x3. Any cool puzzles you guys would recommend? (dont care if they're wca or not)
Get a small big cube. What I mean is get something like 8x8-13x13. They are really fun to solve, and they don't take as long as bigger puzzles. They are also not luck-based except for parity. Every once in a while I'll pull my 9x9 out and do an Ao5, break a PB every time. Super fun get 1 or 2 for sure.

Wertm

Hello fellow speed cubers, I was wondering on how I can check the amount of views I get on a post, I've tried several times all failing...if anyone knows how to view this information please let me know.