• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Scollier

YouTube
Visit Channel
How come some kilominxes have centers (like the unstickerd QiYi) but others don't (like the stickered (black) QiYi). Dosen't having centers on kilominxes have a disadvantage to those which don't have centers?
Screenshot 2021-03-16 1.34.53 PM.png

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
How come some kilominxes have centers (like the unstickerd QiYi) but others don't (like the stickered (black) QiYi). Dosen't having centers on kilominxes have a disadvantage to those which don't have centers?
View attachment 15173
I guess it’s not standardised as it’s not a big event.
I would say have no centres though, like 2x2

DNF_Cuber

View attachment 15173
yeah, that's the whole reason I got a shengshou, I guess it is hard to produce a stickerless kilo without having colored centers or something

D

Deleted member 55877

what is the best 'roadmap' to getting fast at square 1 like from 1 min to sub 15 i am about 33
Square 1 is very straight forward. Learn algs, and practice. For sub 15 you don't need too many algs, just intuitive CS, intuitive CO, EO, CP, and intuitive EP. Besides that you simply need to practice a ton.

CashDaDog21

A while back I found a method on YouTube. It was a variation of corners first, mixed with waterman. It had a 40 page document attached explaining the method. Unfortunately I can not seem to find the method, if anyone knows what I am talking about that would be great.

PCCuber

In my opinion, A perms and E perms are a lot better than edge-only PLL's. I wonder if there is a set that solves edges when doing OLL with cross solved instead of corners. I do not know the name of this set (EOLL?) and if it did exist I could not find it anywhere. Is there an algorithm set anywhere and would you recommend it?

YouTube
Visit Channel