• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
How come some kilominxes have centers (like the unstickerd QiYi) but others don't (like the stickered (black) QiYi). Dosen't having centers on kilominxes have a disadvantage to those which don't have centers?
View attachment 15173
I guess it’s not standardised as it’s not a big event.
I would say have no centres though, like 2x2

DNF_Cuber

How come some kilominxes have centers (like the unstickerd QiYi) but others don't (like the stickered (black) QiYi). Dosen't having centers on kilominxes have a disadvantage to those which don't have centers?
View attachment 15173
yeah, that's the whole reason I got a shengshou, I guess it is hard to produce a stickerless kilo without having colored centers or something

D

Deleted member 55877

what is the best 'roadmap' to getting fast at square 1 like from 1 min to sub 15 i am about 33
Square 1 is very straight forward. Learn algs, and practice. For sub 15 you don't need too many algs, just intuitive CS, intuitive CO, EO, CP, and intuitive EP. Besides that you simply need to practice a ton.

CashDaDog21

A while back I found a method on YouTube. It was a variation of corners first, mixed with waterman. It had a 40 page document attached explaining the method. Unfortunately I can not seem to find the method, if anyone knows what I am talking about that would be great.

PCCuber

WCA
2022CEND01
In my opinion, A perms and E perms are a lot better than edge-only PLL's. I wonder if there is a set that solves edges when doing OLL with cross solved instead of corners. I do not know the name of this set (EOLL?) and if it did exist I could not find it anywhere. Is there an algorithm set anywhere and would you recommend it?

SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel

SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
Do you guys remeber a meme video where a guy would pronounce american cubers names?

The video was absolutely hilarious.

But it's out of youtube so I wondered if any of you has it downloaded

I want it so bad

please
found it!!!
@Mike Hughey
it's not listed. found it on the wiki in the memes section
i'm gonna download just in case
EDIT: downloaded it successfully.

Last edited:

JCh

Hi from Sofia!

I am looking for 3X3 pictures database (F2L, OLL, PLL - any standard image format), as used in tutorials (for example here in the wiki part), with highest possible resolution. To remake them with visualcube or to copy from existing sites, one by one, looks to me too time consuming.
My aim is to make print a deck of qualitative playing cards with usual configurations (gift) - can somebody help?

So I'm a bit confused about FreeFOP, I have looked up tutorials of FreeFOP and all of them have shown a solve which is like CFOP solve, Converts to a Roux solve and then converts back to a CFOP solve. But when I look at the wiki and the forums it just says Cross minus an edge, F2L, OLL and PLL so is there actually a set method that is FreeFOP or are all methods similar to these just called FreeFOP? It honestly confuses m

Eamon

YouTube
Visit Channel
Ive been trying new methods on and off for the last few weeks, so Im interested in joining the method discord servers. I am already in the zz method server but I want to learn more about other methods as well. If you can, please leave a reply with the invite links for other method servers (like mehta, roux, idk if cfop has one). Any help is much appreciated!