• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

IsThatA4x4

WCA
2022RITC01
Will Lunar mix well with Weight 5 from thecubicle?
The weight 5 should act to slow the cube down a little, and the lunar will speed it up, so using them together should allow you to modify the speed of the cube to a certain degree. The weight 5 should last longer than the lunar as well, keep that in mind.

Reactions: hyn
Idk if we're still using this thread but I'm trying to decide if I should get DNM-37, Silk, or Mystic.

I have an RS3M 2020 and I want a smooth and quick feel. I'm also getting a pyraminx and a 5x5 and would like it if the lube works well in them too.

LopsyLegs

I would like to lube my Ms magnetic as to maybe reduce popping and help it turn smoother. The question is, What should I use for lube? I've heard silicone spray is good, but I'd like to see what others say about this idea before I jump in.
Thanks in advance!

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I would like to lube my Ms magnetic as to maybe reduce popping and help it turn smoother. The question is, What should I use for lube? I've heard silicone spray is good, but I'd like to see what others say about this idea before I jump in.
Thanks in advance!
Angstrom Gravitas, Dignitas and DNM37

Eli Apperson

WCA
2022APPE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks in advance!
Or, if you don't want to pay that much, simply get some like silicon lube such as cubicle silk or scs martian