So I've been playing a heck ton of Tetris recently, and uh.
that's it heck
I've been getting PBs after PBs in the 40-line Sprint category, and I'm aiming to be the 3rd Canadian to be sub-20! :)
Wish me luck, and comment any suggestions to help me improve my times!
Jstris username: fortissim2...
I asked around on the forums for opinions on the easiest to turn cubes. My fingers get tired pretty easily and an easy turner was a must. I compiled the answers I got and bought a few cubes and tried them all out. I hope this video can help a few people in the same boat as me.
Easy turning cube...
Hi! First post here, but after a competition last weekend I decided to buy a gan xs, and have been using it for the last few days. This cube is amazing. Coming from the GTS2M, it makes me really appreciate modern hardware. The tensioning system is very easy to use, just make sure you know which...
1. 8.336 R2 B' D2 U2 B' L2 B' F2 D2 F2 D2 L' F2 D U' R' D L2 U R' B
2. (11.887) L2 U' F2 R2 F2 U2 L2 D F2 U2 B' R2 U2 B' L' B2 U' B U L
3. 8.680 L2 B2 F2 D' L2 F2 U' B2 U2 L2 B' D L' U2 F2 L F' D U' F
4. 10.966 B2 U' F2 D' F2 U' L2 D' F2 D F' L2 F2 R' F2 R B'...
I'll try not to complain too much, but ugghhhhh that 10.33 was soooo bad. It's okay, I'll do sub-4 eventually.
YTUWR Skewb Average of 12: 4.341
1. 5.050 B' L B' L U' B' U' B' U'
2. (6.856) R U R U R B L R'
3. 2.926 U R' B L' B R' B R
4. 3.525 U' B L' U'...
Antisune+PLL skip = lol
The 13.34 average was the first round and the 12.73 average was the finals (second round).
Finals were really intense, because Bill's times were really close to mine (14.90, (15.81), 11.88, (11.38), 13.08 = 13.29)
Average of 12: 8.53
1. 7.94 D2 U2 L2 U2 B2 L D2 B2 L2 B2 L D R2 F' L' B' U' R2 D' F
2. 10.63 F U2 R2 U2 B2 F' U2 L2 U2 R2 F2 R' U2 B' D' L' B L2 D'
3. 7.63 B2 D' U' F2 U' L2 D2 F2 R2 U' R' F' L R D2 B2 L2 D' F' U2 L2
4. 7.79 L' F2 U2 R D2 F2 D2 L' R' D2 L' F' L2 F2 U B D' U R2 F L2...
Yay, very good averages for me, but I'm still slow right now :/ Sorry about the cut in the middle, I was about to run out of space and I think you can trust me that this isn't fake because I'll be beating this average soon, hopefully! ;p I also apologize for a crappy angle and that I didn't...
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! How did this even happen...?!
So yeah, I overinspected at the beginning because Lucas and Steve were calling me, so I answered, then Skype failed. Let me go pree! :D
Average of 12: 1.775
1. 1.506 R F R U F2 U' R F' U'
2. 1.380 F2 U2 R' U R' U2 R U F'*
3. 2.101 U'...
Is there no chance of revival of "Age vs. Speed" in WCA?
I heard from many competitors that the stat was quite nice to see,
for continuous motivation of speedcubing, especially for old ages.
I also strongly agree with the opinion.
Even if I'm not listed in the stat, the time with my age...