• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

AvocadoCubez

I am looking for a new cube lube. I am trying to make my Yuxin Little Magic 3x3 a little faster and I am currently looking at different types. Which one should I get?

gsingh

WCA
2019SING33
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
if you buy from scs, then you should probably get lunar. martian is also good but not as fast as lunar. if you want extreme speed go for stardust, but it dosn't last as long.
if you buy from the cubicle, get dnm 37. mystic is also pretty fast, like a cubicle version of martian, and it also makes your cube smoother than martian does

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
if you buy from scs, then you should probably get lunar. martian is also good but not as fast as lunar. if you want extreme speed go for stardust, but it dosn't last as long.
if you buy from the cubicle, get dnm 37. mystic is also pretty fast, like a cubicle version of martian, and it also makes your cube smoother than martian does
Best speed lube combo from SCS: Lunar and Stardust combined.
I am looking for a new cube lube. I am trying to make my Yuxin Little Magic 3x3 a little faster and I am currently looking at different types. Which one should I get?
What I just said.

thetedbeaux

YouTube
Visit Channel
honestly, i dont normally use those lubes ( im broke), but a cheap lube that i do like is Gan magic on amazon (i know).
It is pretty fast but can get gummy and slow if you go over 1-2 drops.
overall, a good core lube, in my opinion is gan magic

Cuber2s

WCA
2021DACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Found a great setup for fast cubes! Keep them on tight tensions and put traxass 50k on the corner stalk, then put Martian on the actual piece. Keeps the smooth feel and slows it down(imo traxass changes the feel too much)

Chroma

Gonna buy a waterbase lube but can't really decide which one to buy tho, either Maru Lube or DNM-37, any recomendation or preferation?