• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

hadofhfo

Ok. I recently started using d moves in f2l to reduce regrips, but I noticed some faster cubers regrip during f2l. Should I use d moves? If I should, when should I use d moves instead of regrips?

emps

IMO, wide d moves in f2l are bad. I just do rotations/regrips instead. Plus, d moves make it harder to lookahead.

Hi there,

I have been able to solve the Rubik's cube for a while now and have got quick with the beginner method. Have solved it in under 40 seconds quite a few time and average is in the low 40s. When I use F2L though it is just so slow for me. I am using intuitive F2L so I only know a few of the moves. What is the best way to get quicker at F2L. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you,
Andrew

Etotheipi

Practice a lot, but also just fiddle with f2l and find ways to make pairs. When i started f2l i really sucked at it. But I messed with the the cube, practiced, and got faster. Watching example solves will help too. =D

Diving Cuber

When you start out with f2l you are going to get slower. If you have only been doing it for a few days, then just practice. If not watch this. It is a bit fast, but you you can search up other f2l cases.

CFOPCUBER27

Can you learn multislotting before F2L ?
My friend told me he's gonna learn mulitslotting and not gonna learn F2L. Is he right?

TetraCubes

my f2l pair is freaking wrong help I have the right corner and edge pair but the white is on the top and the blue and orange wont attach no matter how I twist the corner what

TetraCubes

Finally somebody is nice to me on this site and OK

Can you post a picture of the issue? Would be glad to help.
I can't upload an image because it's too large

I can’t tell if my gan air masters core or nuts are stripping please help (I can send pics) I know it’s stripping but idk what thing nuts or core

Here’s what the core looks like (more pics can be sent up close

Attachments

• 794D888D-6F04-4958-9AAA-AB3F6853EB02.jpeg
    794D888D-6F04-4958-9AAA-AB3F6853EB02.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 1

3Squareheadz

WCA
2018SALO03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello, I have just learned beginner CFOP Oll, and PLL. However the one thing i'm struggling on learning is F2L. I just can't get a grip on it and am struggling. I am usually a quick learner and learned OLL, and PLL in a week with no struggle. I have watched JPERM's video on it fully while focusing but struggle alot. Any tips on helping me learn it?

Ayden

This sounds really cliché, but to be honest, the best thing you can do is practice. I know you’ve probably heard that a lot, but I don’t really know what else to say, other than, “how long have you been practicing/learning F2L?”

Diving Cuber

Hello, I have just learned beginner CFOP Oll, and PLL. However the one thing i'm struggling on learning is F2L. I just can't get a grip on it and am struggling. I am usually a quick learner and learned OLL, and PLL in a week with no struggle. I have watched JPERM's video on it fully while focusing but struggle a lot. Any tips on helping me learn it?
I struggled with f2l a lot too. Try watching other tutorials because his tutorials are good but very fast. Also just mess around with it a bunch and you'll figure it out eventually. In the begining you will be slow too but that is normal

3Squareheadz

WCA
2018SALO03
YouTube
Visit Channel
This sounds really cliché, but to be honest, the best thing you can do is practice. I know you’ve probably heard that a lot, but I don’t really know what else to say, other than, “how long have you been practicing/learning F2L?”
Around a week and a half. Today is an off day from school so I've been looking alot