• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

KingTim96

WCA
2012SPIT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is there a thread for hand pain/stretching techniques? Been going a little hard on the cubes recently and have some soreness in the section of my palm right at the base of the thumb. Was hoping to see what people do for stretching and warming up!

MJS Cubing

WCA
2019SULL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is there a thread for hand pain/stretching techniques? Been going a little hard on the cubes recently and have some soreness in the section of my palm right at the base of the thumb. Was hoping to see what people do for stretching and warming up!
Maybe in the off-topic discussion, try searching, if you don't find anything make a new thread.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
These are the first that came up in a quick search:

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Y'know how there are big people on this site now such as Prostar, Brododragon, and Petrus Quber to name a few?
Well, were there big people on this thread before? Who were they if there were?
Ninja Storm (Keaton Ellis) has over 1700 posts and was really active a few years ago. ben1996123 was also very active from 2009-2013 but got banned for reasons I don't know. For the most part, the reason why you don't see people that have a lot of posts from back in the day is that most people on these forums are only active for small periods of time. For example, I made my account in 2018 when I first started cubing but I have not used it actively until a few weeks ago when quarantine got me on here to keep me from going insane. Hopefully, I can stay active on these forums for a long time but I'm sure I'll forget about this place eventually and log in for the last time. Kind of sad when you think about it but hey, that's just the circle of life.

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
Y'know how there are big people on this site now such as Prostar, Brododragon, and Petrus Quber to name a few?
Well, were there big people on this thread before? Who were they if there were?

I obviously wasn't on back then, but looking back on posts I'd say that at different times Kirjava, Stefan, qqwref, DavidWoner, and Erik, just to name a few. Not all were active at the same time though, this thread is 14 years old after all. There are probably people I'm missing, but that's just what I've noticed from looking back at posts.=

fadsarmy

Hi cubers

When i usually do an alg in reverse, the cube goes back to it's original position but when I do this particular alg, it doesn't for some strange reason.

Here is the alg where the corner is in the left slot: U' (R U' R') U' (R' U R).

The inverse is: R' U' R U R U R' U.

Attachments

• alg.jpg
    alg.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 2