• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

MJS Cubing

WCA
2019SULL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
YouTube
Visit Channel
I need help. How do I make my Crazy Megaminx turn smoother or faster? I tried tensioning it looser, but that causes the inner pieces of the circle to wobble and outer pieces to pop, so I tensioned it back. I tried using DNM-37 but becuase its super tight, it just makes it a little stickier and has no effect. What should i do? (or what lube should I use for a very tight big puzzle?)

Cubing5life

MJS Cubing

WCA
2019SULL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Vaseline and all the other stuff is kinda trash and the cube store lubes aren‘t cheap at all. Traxxas 50cc 9$- some Martian same price 10cc
That's premium lube. Im talking about the silicone stuff. The cubicle brand is cheaper than traxxis on their website. I use weight 4 and it is right in the middle of not too heavy and not too light.

Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 8.10.47 PM.png

Itsmafy

Does diff oil like traxxas have an expiration date?. I'm thinking of buying a bottle but I don't cube that much so it might just rot before it runs out.

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
That's premium lube. Im talking about the silicone stuff. The cubicle brand is cheaper than traxxis on their website. I use weight 4 and it is right in the middle of not too heavy and not too light.

View attachment 13268

I bought a 50cc traxxas 50k bottle from amazon for about $10. However it doesn't seem to be available anymore. The 10k 30k 50k bundle is still available on Amazon and each one is available on ebay.

Also apparently traxxas 100k exists lol

61Yau-ScAVL._AC_SL1424_.jpg

shitty pro tip: hands slippery? cover your fingers and the surface of the cube in traxxas 50k! no more slippery plastic!

D

Deleted member 54663

Where did compund V go? I Love compund X, but never saw Compound V in TC, only mentioned rarely.

Reactions: qwr

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
I bought a 50cc traxxas 50k bottle from amazon for about $10. However it doesn't seem to be available anymore. The 10k 30k 50k bundle is still available on Amazon and each one is available on ebay.

Also apparently traxxas 100k exists lol

61Yau-ScAVL._AC_SL1424_.jpg

shitty pro tip: hands slippery? cover your fingers and the surface of the cube in traxxas 50k! no more slippery plastic!
this is a bit of an old post but did you just cuss ;-;