• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

chocool6

Do Max lubes work well on Moyu cubes or only on GAN cubes? I'm wondering because on the cubicle's website they only sell GAN cubes with the Max setup. I would want a lube that would smooth out the rough turning of a Moyu cube.

chocool6

I used MAX lubes on my WR M and my RS3M 2020 and it works just fine, as I expected.
What feel does it bring to those cubes?

Also Mystic and DNM (both big bottles), Max Fleet and Max Command with a small bottle of Mystic, or Max Fleet and Max Command with a small bottle of DNM?

Currently I have GAN Magic Lube which I've heard is similar to Silk.

Last edited:

Sub1Hour

Also Mystic and DNM (both big bottles), Max Fleet and Max Command with a small bottle of Mystic, or Max Fleet and Max Command with a small bottle of DNM?

Currently I have GAN Magic Lube which I've heard is similar to Silk.
Mystic and DNM but that's just my preference because they are both my favorite lubes

Zubin Park

The MAX lubes basically give a fast, smooth feel without any gumminess at all. The one difference is the butteriness that is usually implemented in cubes with these lubes. The RS3M 2020 has an already clacky feel and the MAX lubes don't help as much as it does in GAN or other cubes in terms of the buttery feeling