• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Pixel 6

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Lubix. (heh) 25-100 solves a day. I clean the cube around every 3 months, and lube it about every 6 months.

Note: I used one of my ELITEs in a pool for underwater solves for about a week and it didn't require re-lubing afterwords. Still spins fantastically... Lubix is not water soluable.

Off topic, is that avatar above me invader zim? =]

- Pixel -

Last edited:

cubernya

Premium Member
Traxxas 30k wt.
150-200 (estimate, never counted) lasts around 6 months for me, but I prefer to change it every 3 months. Core I change once/twice a year (no cube dust = awesomeness)

Chrisalead

YouTube
Visit Channel
CRC : every months, 50-100 solves a day.
However I have just switched to Lubix (since 2 days). I must say I'm really impressed by the difference between CRC and Lubix (especially on big cubes !).

coldplay

YouTube
Visit Channel
I use Traxxas 50,000W diff. oil with CRC FG silicone. Traxxas for reducing dynamic friction (in the core) and CRC for reducing static friction (on the pieces).

I do about 90-100 solves a day, and I have to relube with Traxxas every 3 months; with the CRC I relube every month.

EDIT:

I didn't see the format you wanted the data in... Sorry about that.

Traxxas 50,000W, 3 months and CRC FG, 1 month ~90-100 solves per day

Last edited:

skeletonboy

Jigaloo Drying up

Hello,
I am currently using Jigaloo for lubrication for my cubes, specifically the Dayan Zhanchi.
The problem is that the Jigaloo is drying up very quickly. I feel that I need to lube it every 2 days.
It gets a bit more locky, slow, and loses it's corner cutting ability by a bit. After I lube it with Jigaloo, it gets perfect again, really fast, smooth and cuts like before.
But again, within 2 days it gets noticeably slower and locky etc...

I know this is definitely not normal because just weeks ago the lube lasted for weeks.
I also know that I might've rubbed some lube off while modding, but I ensured I put enough lube in it after modding it. But still, after 2 days, feels weird again. Help?

Thanks for any replies. :)