• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
I used to use this one as well

I guess it's all a matter of personal preference and at the end of the day we cube for fun so we should do what's most fun for us ;)

I'm not entirely sure if this algorithm exists, but I managed to come up with it when is was messing round on my cube. its mostly intuitive, although I don't use it because it't quite hard to execute easily. this is it: R2 S2 R2 U' R2 S2 R2 U.
please tell me if it already exists or not.

OLL 55 (the case with three bars) with diag CP for 4×4×4: z' U r' U2 r U' L2 U r' U2 r U' z

Essentially just the standard alg F U' R2 D R' U2 R D' R2 U F' modified to be 3-gen because those D moves are annoying on big cubes. You could use this on 6×6×6 too, but I don't know whether it's better than the standard alg (or just doing another OLL(CP) alg altogether, or doing fruruf into pi 2GLL).

Last edited:
WCA
2015SANT44
YouTube
channel/UC5znrjIR5WXZMlAubzUAG-w
OLL 55 (the case with three bars) with diag CP for 4×4×4: z' U r' U2 r U' L2 U r' U2 r U' z

Essentially just the standard alg F U' R2 D R' U2 R D' R2 U F' modified to be 3-gen because those D moves are annoying on big cubes. You could use this on 6×6×6 too, but I don't know whether it's better than the standard alg (or just doing another OLL(CP) alg altogether, or doing fruruf into pi 2GLL).
(R U R' F')*3 (L' U' L F)*3 gang

R' F R U R U' R' F' U R U R' U R2 D R' U' R D' R2

I discovered this Nb-perm a couple months ago. Be sure to let me know if you like it, if I unknowingly stole it, etc. I find it works well, and my first sub-10 had this N-perm. The transition from R-U-F to R-U-D is actually quite seamless for me, just make sure you do the D/D' moves with your left hand.

Be sure to let me know what you think.