• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Polish collection of algorithms site

ukrcuber

i remember i saw the link somewhere, there was even a particular theme...i just dont seem to find it.. could you give me a linK? :confused:

StachuK1992

statue
WCA
2008KORI02
YouTube
Visit Channel
http://boca.bee.pl/index.php?l=en
Everyone else: don't respond and complain. Just stfu and be on your merry way. Thanks.

ukrcuber: for future reference, I'd suggest the search bar on the top-right of your page.
I simply typed in "polish algorithm" and it came up within the first ten results.

Although I have no moderation allowance, this is my warning to you as a fellow member that making another thread like this could result in some disciplinary action.

Also, please look up the "one answer question thread" if it's something simple like this and you can't find it simply by searching.

-statue

Last edited:

ukrcuber

ok, you seriously think im that retarded? ive been searching for it for like half an hour, no "polish" "algorithms", "collection" or somethin like this hepled me period.
sorry for making a thread for such a little question.