• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

trangium

WCA
2019TRAN10
The best one is: R U' R U R' D R D' R (U' D) R2 U R2 D' R2 (16 HTM, 19 QTM)
Another one that no one really knows but is pretty good is R (U D') R U' R U R' (U' D) R D' R D R2' U R' (17 HTM, 18 QTM)

ep2

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find it. I have this OLL case: F' (r U R' U') r' F R

But, everything is permuted, so the two unoriented corners are just twisted. What's the alg to orientate them to give a PLL skip.

zslane

Where is the best place to find algs to do specific things like swapping the positions of two last-layer edges? Or flipping the orientations of two last-layer edges? Things like that.

On a long train journey, Smashin' PBs one a stop
YouTube
Visit Channel
Can I get the best Ja , Na and Nb perms?
Na - R U R' U (Jb) U2 R U' R'
Ja - (this might not be the best one but one of the best imo) R U' L' U R' U2 L U' L' U2 L
good for OH though but for 2H I recommend Lefty Jb or the one with a sledge in the start.(I don't know that alg you may find it on jperm.net)
Nb- (R' U L' U2 R U' L)2
Idk why everyone hates it. It was recommended by Feliks on CubeSkills as an alt alg

Last edited:

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
Can I get the best Ja , Na and Nb perms?
Ja: I use the RUL one as mentioned above, but that’s not the best one IMO. This is the best one I think: x R2 F R F' R U2 r' U r U2

Na:
R U R' U (Jb) U2 R U' R'

Nb: I use R' U R U' R' F' U' F R U R' F R' F' R U' R, even though it’s not the most move efficient, it’s pretty easy and fun to fingertrick.

On a long train journey, Smashin' PBs one a stop
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ja: I use the RUL one as mentioned above, but that’s not the best one IMO. This is the best one I think: x R2 F R F' R U2 r' U r U2

Na:

Nb: I use R' U R U' R' F' U' F R U R' F R' F' R U' R, even though it’s not the most move efficient, it’s pretty easy and fun to fingertrick.
No the Ja isn't the standard RUL alg. I found this by hand. I don't know if anyone has found it before. I could not find it anywhere.
Yeah as I said, the best Ja is the alg you mentioned.
The standard RUL Ja is:
R' U L' U2 R U' R' U2 R L. Correct me if wrong

Last edited:

bolt

What are the best G perm algs that anyone knows? By best I mean least cube rotations, shortest, easy to memorize, easy to do, etc.