• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

zslane

Where is the best place to find algs to do specific things like swapping the positions of two last-layer edges? Or flipping the orientations of two last-layer edges? Things like that.

On a long train journey, Smashin' PBs one a stop
Can I get the best Ja , Na and Nb perms?
Na - R U R' U (Jb) U2 R U' R'
Ja - (this might not be the best one but one of the best imo) R U' L' U R' U2 L U' L' U2 L
good for OH though but for 2H I recommend Lefty Jb or the one with a sledge in the start.(I don't know that alg you may find it on jperm.net)
Nb- (R' U L' U2 R U' L)2
Idk why everyone hates it. It was recommended by Feliks on CubeSkills as an alt alg

Last edited:

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
YouTube
Visit Channel
Can I get the best Ja , Na and Nb perms?
Ja: I use the RUL one as mentioned above, but that’s not the best one IMO. This is the best one I think: x R2 F R F' R U2 r' U r U2

Na:
R U R' U (Jb) U2 R U' R'
Nb: I use R' U R U' R' F' U' F R U R' F R' F' R U' R, even though it’s not the most move efficient, it’s pretty easy and fun to fingertrick.

On a long train journey, Smashin' PBs one a stop
Ja: I use the RUL one as mentioned above, but that’s not the best one IMO. This is the best one I think: x R2 F R F' R U2 r' U r U2

Na:

Nb: I use R' U R U' R' F' U' F R U R' F R' F' R U' R, even though it’s not the most move efficient, it’s pretty easy and fun to fingertrick.
No the Ja isn't the standard RUL alg. I found this by hand. I don't know if anyone has found it before. I could not find it anywhere.
Yeah as I said, the best Ja is the alg you mentioned.
The standard RUL Ja is:
R' U L' U2 R U' R' U2 R L. Correct me if wrong

Last edited:

bolt

What are the best G perm algs that anyone knows? By best I mean least cube rotations, shortest, easy to memorize, easy to do, etc.

Botond

Hi
Im looking for a a nice alg for this specific case. Couldnt find anything on the internet. Like on the photo,

Corner going to the back slot, edge is misoriented in the correct slot.

I could do it with 2 rotation. Must be a way without any rotations.
I get this case very frequent.

Thank YouIMG_20201114_144039.jpg

Nir1213

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FveF-we6lcE
Hi
Im looking for a a nice alg for this specific case. Couldnt find anything on the internet. Like on the photo,

Corner going to the back slot, edge is misoriented in the correct slot.

I could do it with 2 rotation. Must be a way without any rotations.
I get this case very frequent.

Thank YouView attachment 14006
you could take it out with b moves, then put your corner and move it down to hide it, and then just orient the edge and place it on the back slot.

you can watch this video to see how it works:

if the white side of the corner is facing the other way instead, you can do the same thing and insert it into the backslot.

Last edited: