• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

(New) What cubes should be added to the WCA events list?

What cubes should be added to the WCA?

• Curvy copter

• Team blind

• 2x2 OH

• 2 3x3's at once/double OH

• kilominx

• ghost cube

• mirror cube

• redi cube and mosaic cube

• master kilominx

• gear cube

Results are only viewable after voting.
WCA
2016BAIR01
@Kit Clement is there currently any discussion amongst WCA members like yourself in removing Clock as an official event? Assuming you can disclose that information to the public..

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
I want a BLD event where a mirror cube and 3x3 are scrambled identically, memo is done on the mirror cube, and solve is done on 3x3.
A mirror cube would be confusing, but I think two different cubes, one with standard colors and the other with both colors and a different dot/shape pattern on each side would be very reasonable.

fortissim2

WCA
2016LAUI01
Two things:
1. Good luck on finding a notation system for the curvy copter.
2. How would you decide partners for Team Blind?

Other than that, I think that kibiminx has great potential for a new WCA event.

Mike Hughey

Super Moderator
Staff member
WCA
2007HUGH01
YouTube
MikeHughey1
1. Good luck on finding a notation system for the curvy copter.
Not only has this been done, but a random-state jumbling scrambler has in fact already been written for it using that notation.

It might not be particularly good to read, and might prove to be impractical for competitions, but at least it exists. And in my opinion it is at least much better than the original megaminx notation, so hey, we're off to a good start.