• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
WCA
2018ISOM02
YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzgIKWl
Half Turns Only 3x3 is pretty fun

This post was in the 3x3 half turns only example game thread, but I thought this belonged here instead.

I did ~40 filmed solves today and got some pretty good solves, ytuwr single and pb ao5.
It is a pretty bad filming angle, but still good enough, kinda the best I could xd

YTUWR SINGLE- 1.27

PB AVERAGE OF 5- 6.95

Current Ao5 YTUWR is 6.38 by LH Cuber
Previous Single YTUWR was 1.81 by LH Cuber
, now is 1.27 by me.

I'm only 0.7 off of YTUWR Ao5, 6.95 vs. 6.38 eeeeee so close, maybe I’ll get it soon?

WCA
2016GEEN01
YouTube
channel/UCXxvOAAJVVoR7UfjeAv_bjA
I solved the Octahedron.
I worked on it for a couple hours about a month ago, and sat down with it again for about another hour last evening.
My best right now is only around 7 minutes. Sub 5 will come with time, and if I learn some decent algs then sub 3 shouldn't be too hard. I can get corners and edges in about a minute, centers just take too long.

did some pyraminx,my pb is around 25 seconds now
learning pyraminx ll algs and practicing recognition
my headlights recognition for both cases on pyraminx is good,just practicing the last 3 cases