• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

PapaSmurf

WCA
2016TUDO02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys,

So I have learned full beginner OLL on jperm.net and I used all of the algorithms there except for a few. I need help with an alg because I can't find a good one. The case for beginner OLL is that the entire side is solved except for 2 of the corners, which make headlights. I think it is called the Superman. The one I use is terrible, but it was the easiest. It is (R U R' U')3 (R' F R F')3 The ones I have been finding have D moves in them, so I am not the biggest fan of them. Could anybody tell me an alg for my OLL case, preferably a 2 gen or 3 gen without many awkward moves.

Thanks,
Spacey10
Just get better at D moves. They're extremely nice and fast, as well as the alg being short. There are alternatives, but they simply aren't as fast.
View attachment 12198 anyone have a good alg for this from the back. as in you're inserting this into the back slot. i hate having to do a y2 to get the oll skip every time i get this case. there is the case to be made for beginning the insert and cancelling into the L case but it has a rotation too so i would greatly appreciate it if someone knows of a better alg here.
(U2) R U' L U R' U L'

I keep getting a LL case where 2 edge pieces are flipped in their spot. As if someone took the solved cube and twisted the RY and GY edge pieces and twisted them around. Os there an alg so solve this? This is on a 3x3 and it hasn't even been taken apart before.

SenorJuan

Easy to remember, and fun to execute:
y2 ( F M' )4 U ( F M' )4 U'

Replace the U with U2 if the flipped edges are opposite each other.