• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

obelisk477

WCA
2009BATT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
When the last F2L pair is misoriented, you end up having to do a cube rotation or insert the pair in a weird way. And while we are at inserting the pair in a weird way, we might a well orient the edges.

I'm sure someone has a lost somewhere.

Here's my full ZBLS list, of which VHF2L is a subset. Should find everything you need there and more

I'm in need of a commutator that can swap two corners on just the last center of my puzzle in the picture, thanks.

Attachments

• 20170815_173254.jpg
    20170815_173254.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 12

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm in need of a commutator that can swap two corners on just the last center of my puzzle in the picture, thanks.

I don't know supercube commutators for big cubes, but you could use U2, a bigBLD center method. In this case, you'd put that side in front with the two unsolved corners on the top right and bottom left and do the following (lowercase moves are just the inner slices, not both outer layers):

l' u2 l U2 l' u2 l
d' l d l' U2 l d' l' d
l' u2 l U2 l' u2 l
U2

I don't think that should affect anything else. It may be inefficient, but I think it's pretty intuitive if you understand how the U2 method works (although I'm sure someone else has a more efficient and easy-to-memorize alg). :)

When I execute this alg it fixes the one center but it does the same thing and swaps two of the corners on another one of the centers lol.

xyzzy

Hint: treat it as a pair of 2-cycles. One of the 2-cycles is the obvious one (the pair of x-centres you need to swap), and for the other 2-cycle, just choose any two identical x-centres. This can be solved with two 3-cycle commutators.

Single commutator alternative: [2R 2U 2R': [2L 2R 2D2 2L' 2R', U]]

Brest

Staff member
YouTube
Visit Channel
TH ZBLL alg for this? R L' B2 U B2 U' B2 U' L U R'

RUD would be nice, but i couldn't find a good one

I haven't gen'd this case, but I use Anti Sune cancelled with Jperm and inverse

R U2 R' U' F' R U R' U' R' F R2 U' R'

R U R2' F' R U R U' R' F U R U2 R'

ECSCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I have been looking for a good pdf for OLLCP, I have only found one and it is really confusing, do you guys know of any printable pdfs, because I can only learn algs when i have them printed, for me learning something from the internet just doesn't work and makes my eyes hurt lol! :D

Artic

F2L13.png

For the case above but rotated y2 so the insertion happens in the back. Does anyone have any rotationless algs to solve it? The algs can have M slices, I'm just looking for something that's rotationless.

thanks