• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

joshsolves

YouTube
Visit Channel
4x4 lbl last lsyer

I was trying to solve my 4x4 using lbl but when I got to the last layer I realized I needed to flip and permute a series of 2-4 singular edges. I managed to come up with an alg that would flip two singular edges that where across from each other. I thought in this forum we could come up with ideas to solve this problem.

ee971b8114e83e8f4ff54270532b80a6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Arkwell

Hi - check my sig line for my PLL alg guide. YMMV - I got a lot of feedback - some people love it, others don't care for it (fair enough). Anyway, it contains algs for all 84 PLL angles (some of which are for completion rather than use/speed).

Thanks for your PLL guide it helps some and I'm going to get back to you with some questions when you have a chance.

Good job!

Praetorian

YouTube
Visit Channel
well the common alg is L F' L' U' L U F U' L' from a U2 away of your alg. I think it's decent: it's short and it's a good way to start using more <LU> in your solves. I use your alg too though which is a bit faster and regripless.

the only lefty alg I use is L' U' L U' L' U L U L F' L' F for the W case, I also can do all sunes/antisunes lefty along with the wide sunes/antisunes

Parity Case

@Arkwell

Thanks - glad it's helping! PM me on here if you like, or use the contact info from the back page of the document.

Cheers!

scottishcuber

WCA
2013MAHM02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Anything good for OLL 35 from the y2 angle?
There's nothing on the wiki or algDB.
Green is front:

You prompted me to start generating.

Especially recently I have wanted the same alg for the angle in the pic...and now I have it:

R2 F R F' R U2 R' U R U2 R' U' R

...its just so good
...plus its another OLLCP case and a fairly decent 1LLL case.

(inb4 Rob and Jabari already know it)