• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
I need a Ja perm, my Jb perm is like this R U R' F' R U R' U' R' F R2 U' R' U'. Is it possible to make it turn into a left sided alg?
You could just mirror the alg like I have done, so it would be: L' U' L F L' U' L U L F' L2 U L U
And of course hold it on the opposite side of the Jb perm

GAN 356 X

I'm currently learning the N Perms as well! Here are the algorithms I'm using. They're definitely good ones, because they're the same ones Feliks uses.

Na Perm – left image: (R U R' U) (R U R' F') (R U R' U') (R' F R2 U') R' U2 (R U' R')
Nb Perm – right image: (R' U R U') (R' F' U' F) (R U R' F) R' F' (R U' R)

View attachment 10641 View attachment 10640
Hope this helps!

Images created using Conrad Rider's VisualCube
They're the ones I use too... Im pretty bad at Nb though

C

Cubinwitdapizza

So I’m gonna try to get into one handed and I wanted to see if anybody had some completely 2 gen (R, U) algs than that would be helpful. Thanks!

xyzzy

So I’m gonna try to get into one handed and I wanted to see if anybody had some completely 2 gen (R, U) algs than that would be helpful. Thanks!
R and U generate only 1/48 of all possible last layer cases; this subset is called 2GLL.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
What diagonal and chameleon case algs do you guys use for OLL? Mine seem very different to others...
Chameleon case (eyes on left) r U R' U' r' F R F'
Diagonal case (correct corners at bottom left and top right, top sticker towards you): F' r U R' U' r' F R

xyzzy

What diagonal and chameleon case algs do you guys use for OLL? Mine seem very different to others...
Chameleon case (eyes on left) r U R' U' r' F R F'
Diagonal case (correct corners at bottom left and top right, top sticker towards you): F' r U R' U' r' F R
Those should be among the most common algs for the T and L cases, actually. You can also try something like R U R D R' U' R D' R2 and the inverse.

(also, check algdb)