• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
WCA
2016BOUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys. I just restuckered my cubes and there are a LOT of air bubbles. Is there any way to remove them?

Either use a card to slowly work the bubbles out. They might be able to move to the edge and go away. The sooner the better (Before the stickers stick even more). The other method is to make a tiny pinhole and push the air out... but you risk having an obvious hole in the sticker.

WCA
2010WOMA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
WCA
2015LLOY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ohhhhh, I knew someone would comment on the orientation of my Sq-1 stickers, yet forgot to make a note about it.

Changed them around so that my logo can legally be on the white side, also just generally like it this way. My very first Square-1 had a weird sticker scheme too, so it's not like I've ever been sentimental towards how where the colours are "officialy".

(Besides, I don't care much about Sq-1 anyway lol)