• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
It's not "only a few bucks" where I live. If I order from Kuwait and the sticker is the wrong size, it's going to take me some time to get enough money to order again (though I think cubicle has a reduced shipping rate for only stickers).

Hey guys. I'm writing this with the desperate hope that someone could help. So after learning F2L and almost full PLL and actually getting serious about Speedcubing, I've come to the realization the the only sticker shades I get PBs on, or perform to my potential are the stock Moyu shades. I have about 10 Moyu 3x3s, and my main for everything 2x2-7x7 is Moyu. The problem is, that when getting all these puzzles, before speedcubing was more important to me than collecting, I immediately replaced all the sticker shades for TheCubicle's version of Moyu shades. TheCubicle's shades are beautiful, but the fact of the matter is, they don't resemble to stock Moyu shades enough for me. Furthermore, they feel slightly different. I'm down to my last cube with the stock shades on it and need some help. Here's my actual request: does anyone know where I can actually purchase the stock Moyu stickers for any or every puzzles besides 3x3? I'm looking specifically for stickers for my Lingpo, Aosu (mini and regular), HuAochuang, Aoshi, and Aofu. I know a place to get the stock Moyu stickers for my 3x3s but can't find any place with stickers for the other puzzles. I've seen stores/old eBay listings selling Moyu stock 2x2, 3x3, and 4x4 stickers, so I know they are available somewhere out there, but they're all either sold out or from a store that doesn't ship to the USA. Looking for "alternate shades" or a good "substitute for the Moyu shades" is no longer an option. I also plan on asking all the cube shops that have their own thread if they have these, or would be able to get them from Moyu. Less importantly, I'm also interested in finding any store that sells the original Moyu "stamp-like" logos that TheCubicle used to sell. I'm talking about the ones that you push onto the white sticker, then peel the clear film off, though obviously this isn't as important or urgent as my sticker request. Thanks in advance, I hope you guys don't think this request isn't too weird, and enjoy your day.

Last edited:
WCA
2014CHUL01
YouTube
Lchu01
Hey guys. [I basically want moyu stock stickers]
HKNowStore sells stock Moyu stickers
http://www.hknowstore.com/locale/en...N&itemid=9c8368f4-539c-444a-85a6-be98e44ac5d9
There are probably others but that's the only one I know of off the top of my head

EDIT: Lightake has a bunch too, just search "moyu sticker"
http://lightake.com/Product/Search?page=1&keyword=moyu sticker&sort=6&showtype=1
Standard 57mm sticker: http://lightake.com/p/Moyu-Magic-Cube-Stickers-3x3x3-60mm_m1178.html

Do Cubesmith V-Cube 6 Tiles fit on ShengShou 6x6?

Hi,

The stickers on my ShengShou 6x6 are peeling like no tomorrow, and I really love Cubesmith's tough lexan tiles. I went on the website and noticed the 6x6 tiles only fit on the V-Cube 6. I looked at the vinyl stickers for the SS 6x6 and looked at the sizes.

V-Cube 6 Tiles: 0.355 in (0.9 cm)
ShengShou 6x6 Stickers: 0.35 in (0.8889 cm)

They seem really close, but I still want to make sure- will the V6 Tiles fit on the SS 6x6 and still look normal?

Thank you.

WCA
2009BATT01
YouTube
channel/UC2hANLP6OCBu1B1PB_a7BJQ
Hi,

The stickers on my ShengShou 6x6 are peeling like no tomorrow, and I really love Cubesmith's tough lexan tiles. I went on the website and noticed the 6x6 tiles only fit on the V-Cube 6. I looked at the vinyl stickers for the SS 6x6 and looked at the sizes.

V-Cube 6 Tiles: 0.355 in (0.9 cm)
ShengShou 6x6 Stickers: 0.35 in (0.8889 cm)

They seem really close, but I still want to make sure- will the V6 Tiles fit on the SS 6x6 and still look normal?

Thank you.
.11 mm*6 stickers = .66mm = only 1/40 of an inch more sticker per side, so I would think yes, they will look mostly normal.

OK. I have a little dilemma on my hands. And that dilemma is that Moyu stickers suck. They are horrible and every time I put them in a bag to carry with me, at least one if not all are misplaced. When my hands are sweaty - even just a little - I can feel the stickers sliding around while I solve. I have lost 3 stickers on 3 separate cubes - Aolong V2, Aochuang, and Aofu. The loss of stickers that I have lost makes it to where I can't solve them at all (except for the Aolong... I have a Guanlong and just replaced it with one of those... I never use it) and 5x5 is my favorite event other than BLD. That is the only 5x5 and 7x7 that I have. Should I just get new cubes that are not moyu such as shengshou so I don't have to worry about the stickers, or just buy replacement stickers? If stickers, where can I buy stickers that are durable and won't come off? I do know what stores sell stickers, but I want to get durable, long lasting ones. Also, I want to see what other people who have ordered from those companies think of the quality.

OK. I have a little dilemma on my hands. And that dilemma is that Moyu stickers suck.
There's this great site called thecubicle.us. They sell excellent quality stickers that come in a huge variety of shades. Virtually any shade you could want. Go check it out. Although it will take a while to resticker, I think its better than buying an inferior cube

There's this great site called thecubicle.us. They sell excellent quality stickers that come in a huge variety of shades. Virtually any shade you could want. Go check it out. Although it will take a while to resticker, I think its better than buying an inferior cube
Yes, but are they good quality? I don't care about the shades, I just want stickers that won't come off in my bag. And yes, I've heard of thecubicle.us. I have it bookmarked.

Yes, but are they good quality? I don't care about the shades, I just want stickers that won't come off in my bag. And yes, I've heard of thecubicle.us. I have it bookmarked.
They're the best quality I've ever had. They chip after a month or so of use, but they certainly wont come off in a bag. In fact, I've never had one of their stickers come off.
Well other than me taking it off intentionally

Last edited:
They're the best quality I've ever had. They chip after a month or so of use, but they certainly wont come off in a bag. In fact, I've never had one of their stickers come off.
Well other than me taking it off intentionally
Hmm.. I will check them out.. Thanks for your review! I would much rather have them chip off then them to come off in my bag!

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.
WCA
2015GAMB02
YouTube
CubeWizard23
Debating on Black Vs. White and Sticker colors...

Hey all as some of you may know the black Gans 356 is OUT OF STOCK at thecubicle.us and i have a competiton coming on the 27th and i need time to break in any new cube i get. so should i wait for the black to come (i ordered it last thursday and i still hasn't shipped) or should i order a white one? if i get a white one what stickers should i get? shades? black vs white stickers? pink instead of orange?

YouTube
Praetorian
whenever I get primary cubes which are my main color I usually get a black face of stickers and replace the yellow face with it

if I get a white cube i'll replace the white with black

any other color is up to you, you should really choose two opposite colors (green/blue for example) and find the two ones that are distinct from eachother when next to eachother

I.E. you don't want it to where blue/green are too similar or if you can barely tell them apart it's just a whole recognition thing some people have those issues some don't

those are just some examples but yeah